Holy Trinity Cathedral
August 30, 2013 | By rhbs_admin |
Be sure to see our neighbor, Holy Trinity Cathedral (Green and Van Ness), the oldest (1857) Orthodox parish in the contiguous United States. The bell tower of the Cathedral has a set of five bells donated by the Emperor Alexander III in 1888. Dean of the Cathedral, Very Reverend John Takahashi is also an artist, and his art is available on note cards at Russian Hill Bookstore.